Saturday, July 4, 2009

11 days....Happy God Bless America Day! :)

Well, I am feeling much better today than I was last night, the only thing is I still have 3 more of these pills. You take them every other day...but, you all must have been praying, because I am feeling MUCH better. (except tomorrow I have to take another pill....ewww) Oh well. :)

Anyways, today is July 4th. The Spurrier household has been a little lazy, but it's been great. The next few months will be travel filled, so I am simply enjoying "home" while I can. Also, enjoying the opportunity to do, "whatever!" :)

INDIA:
To continue the count down to our trip, I thought I'd add this video to my blog so you can see where we will be going.

July 2008, ANM hosted eight women from this ministry here in the states. Trisha and I traveled with them as they shared their stories in churches, home meetings, and even on capital hill, to congressmen. And even now, it's just so much to swallow, to think that people treat each other so inhumaan.

In the days ahead, I will share some of the ladies stories, but thought I'd start with the hope that God is at work, God is in control, He has His people working to reached the most un-reached, broken, and abused with His Gospel.

As you watch this video, please pray for those women, men, and children who are still trapped in this terrible life...pray for those who still need to hear the saving grace message of Jesus Christ.
~mindy