What a wonderful Christmas I had this year. Time with family, friends and more family! :)
Traveling to and fro has become a tradition that I cherish. The presents under the tree aren't as important as they used to be, intead, the people and moments shared have become precious times that are irreplaceable and priceless.
The last few days I have picked up where I left off on the "Left Behind' book series. I have enjoyed it, especially the rest and relaxation while reading...but it has made me look at our world again in a new light. If you have never read these, I recommend it. If you have, remember...time is short, live each day with an urgency that will give the Lord all the glory.
Well, more travel tomorrow. Tomorrow I get to go to a cousin's wedding. Looking forward to seeing more family and witnessing this happy occasion.
I believe I will turn in...okay, you got me...I am going to read some more...gotta love vacation. :)
Night nite!