If you have been around me for even a little bit, you will know that this is my life verse, not because I have it down...shpsh...it's because I am totally BAD at it!!!!! If life is not zooming past me, then I am trying to zoom past God, and if I am not zooming past God, I am dreaming up a way to help fix the broken down car just so I can zoom again. Yup, that's me, the sinfilled zoommer.
But, I am learning that God simply wants us to acknowledge that HE IS GOD...to know that He is THE God of all God's - to act on that belief. The question to myself is this...If I truly know that He is God...am I stopping to give Him the respect that He deserves, shoot, that He demands? Am I bowing my head, of course....but the truth be told, am I bowing my knee, my will, my desires, my thoughts, my dreams, my questions, my fears, my doubts, my....whatever? This is a lesson that I know God is asking me to learn, because it keeps coming up...so...to bow...I pray Lord, help me bow. Have you bowed today?